Does Andreoy Insulation SA have certified insulators - technicians?
Andreoy Insulation SA works only with certified technicians and certified materials.
Andreoy Insulation SA is consisted by:
- Civil engineers
- Mechanical engineer
- Architect engineer
- Architect decorator
- Certified Insulation Technicians/ Insulators in accordance with the International Standard ISO / IEC 17024
- Specialized and certified insulators according to DIN CERTCO
- Two certified thermographers level II
- Four certified thermographersς level I
Will I get a written guarantee if i cooperate with Andreoy Insulation SA?
All the insulation works of Andreou Insulation SA is always accompanied by a written written warranty.
Does Andreoy Insulation SA have a quality assurance system?
Yes of course we have!
The certifications of Andreoy Insulation SA
- Quality Control System ISO 9001: 2015 & Environmental Management System ISO 14001: 2015
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System ELOT 1801: 2008 / OHSAS 18001: 2007
Andreoy Insulation SA is an active member of the following organizations:
- Pan-Hellenic Association of Insulation Companies (PESM)
- European Federation of Associations of Insulation Contractors (FESI)
- Panhellenic Association of Inflated Polystyrene - EPS HELLAS
- Association of Greek Manufacturers of Aluminum and Related Products (SEKA)
- Hellenic Institute of Fire Protection of Constructions (ΕLIPYKA)
Can I pay in installments?
At Andreoy Insulation SA you can pay for the works or the products you will buy with interest-free installments through your credit card or choose one of the many financing solutions we offer you.
What should I look for to make the right choice for insulation company?
- Initially, you should do a market research of the companies which you believe that will meet your needs. You should make a visit to the store of the companies to see their facilities and get to know their staff and how they work.
- Ask them to show you projects or samples of insulations and generally the work they propose.
- Ask to see their certifications, especially the ESYD certification. At the same time, check if they are a member of the Panhellenic Association of Insulation Companies, and finally ask for the ISO certification.
- Discuss the materials that suggest you and of course ask for the technical brochures
of all the insulating materials which they used in insulations and other work. This will allow you to properly check and compare your choices and make your choice the ideal choice.
- It is wise to contact two or three insulating companies, but with the above features and to ask for a visit to your space by their competent technician, and then to prepare an econometric study which you should carefully study and any questions to discuss with companies.
- It is also important to check whether the company technicians are their employees on a daily basis (insured) and not their external partners. It is also important for the way of works because it will follow corporate rules and the issue of guarantees.
- Verify that the company is on the internet and after your visit to the store you will be able to make sure everything is as it is mentioned in the website. Because many times we find things on the internet that are not in fact true.
- Your decision should be taken by considering all the above and not just on the cheapest price. This is an error that is not fixed later and will add you extra costs to solve the problems.
- Finally, discuss the price and keep in mind that large insurers also offer interest-free installments.
Are all seasons suitable for insulation works?
Insulation works can be carried out with absolute safe throughout the year as long as the company carrying out the project has theexpertise as well as the proper equipment such as heat detectors, humidity meters, atmospheric humidity meters, etc. in order to be able to check all the external factors prior to application to ensure that the work is done with complete awareness and safety.
Of course should be avoid extreme climatic conditions and also not work on the rainy days next should be done moisture measurements of the surfaces that we want to isolate. In conclusion, we emphasize that only the insulating company that performs the work is responsible and which also guarantees the project.
What are the benefits of thermal insulation?
- Saving money from energy savings.
- We ensure a warm,comfortable indoor climate in our home
- We avoid the growth of mold and fungi
- We improve the quality of indoor air and inhaled oxygen.
- We save money because we also reduce the cost of continuous maintenance. These costs concern works from condensation on the internal walls and the roof. They also concern work on the protection of building components.
- We keep stable the desired indoor temperatures of the house, winter and summer
Many thermal insulating materials are available. What should i choose?
There are the following categories of thermal insulating materials:
- the expanded EPS polystyrene which is separated into white and graphite.
- the extruded polystyrene
- the fibrous insulating material, like rockwool and mineral wool
- the polyurethane foam
The choice should be based on the following factors:
Initially we should talk about certified materials that will be accompanied by technical brochures listing all those qualities related to thermal insulating materials such as the coefficient of thermal conductivity λ, the compressive stress, the thermal resistance R, the density, the resistance water vapor permeability and reaction to fire.
But the main point for the selection of the thermal insulating material is the study that will be done by the company which prepares it after a visit to the house and recording the project & proposes the insulation system according to the requirements and the results we want to achieve..
External or internal insulation?
Mainly the external thermal insulation is proposed because in this way:
- We avoid thermal bridges, which are the main reason for the loss of space.
- Protection of the exterior surfaces of the wallpaper and the roof on winter and summer.
- We take advantage of the thermal permeability of the building's internal building components and the result is the maintaining of the internal desired temperature over a longer period of time.
- The results we achieve are very important, with more than 50% reduction in consumption.
In the case that our only choice is indoor thermal insulation, we can apply and achieve significant results, improving the thermal comfort of the residents, but also reducing the problems created by the lack of thermal insulation such as moisture, mold, black spots, etc. .
It is also an advantage that indoor thermal insulation works are carried out inside the buildings regardless of the external conditions.
Is it necessary to insulate the roof?
Roofs in many cases, although without insulation, do not show any obvious problems, so we do not think about proceeding with their insulation. Is that correct;
We should think that the elements of the outer shell are those that receive the most intense effects of the environment resulting in damages due to lack of protection.
These damage mainly cause peeling, swelling in paint and finish coatings, premature aging of building materials, injury to reinforcement.
We should not, therefore, expect these problems to be created, but act directly and protect these surfaces because if the problems first arise then the cost of restoring the damage to the building will be inaccessible and unprofitable.
Should before laying tiles to be preceded waterproofing work?
It is assumed that the tiles are not a waterproofing solution and that their joints are water-proof.
Also, any crack created on the tiles or their joints due to the contractions / expansions of the surface is a point of inflow of water.
Therefore, if the tiles are placed without waterproofing, it is a matter of time for water to penetrate and moisture to appear.
What is the right solution?
It is the solution that the company will propose and will prescribe based on the status of the project and for which the result will be guaranteed in writing.
Insulation & Cost. What do they have in common? Are there any funding programs?
An important role in the choice is the function of quality of work - cost. You have to pay for what has been specified and agreed from the outset.
This is assured by the selection of a reliable company which, after the economic and technical study and after completing the insulation system to be implemented draws up a private agreement describing all the agreed technical and financial terms.
As for payment methods, our company, by using your credit card, can make up to 24 interest-free installments in any job you choose.
In addition, there are specially designed funding programs that can meet your requirements.
Finally, energy-intensive home improvement programs run by the European Union, such as Home Saving, are running from time to time and you can get information from our technical department.